Monday, October 23, 2006

My Chemical Heartbreak


Apple-polly-jeez to Nick-o and Erwin for missing their respective shows. Had every intention of seeing both of them and I blew it. I'd point out that I'm a bad person, but that's self-evident.

I know most of my friends only read this blog, but I wonder does anyone only read that Butcherhouse blog...? I recognize it's less interesting, but it's not for the lack of trying.

In any case, I'll throw those people a bone later today, but I just got the call from my lawyers' office, and the Paramount contracts are in and ready to be signed. I'll hit the gym and head in to the office. It's been about two months since I got the call from Paramount. I think it would have gone a little faster if it weren't an adaptation of a play.

Been hangin out with NewSleazeOn. I fucking hate traveling to Crooklyn. I concede they've got better bars, but then you end up getting trapped there. No one puts Malice in a corner!

I've got more work now but I'm endeavoring to reconnect with the world. Next week, maybe? I don't know, I'll see how I feel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home