Tuesday, October 10, 2006

History of Malice


I have a grandfather that's turning 95. So my mom tells me. She's going back to the Philippines for his birthday and she wants me to make a little DVD that she can take with her to show him. Apparently, everyone from his village is gonna come out to celebrate and watch this DVD.

I've got zero connection to my extended family. I've got a tenuous connection to my IMMEDIATE family. I'm so not into making this video, but I gotta just gitter done. I was footing it around the city today shooting some NYC "montage" elements. And I still gotta shoot myself offering him a little greeting. Mom wants me to try to explain what's happening with my career, so I gotta figure out how to explain that in terms they can understand. What a drag. It's a no-brainer video, but it's still a drag. I hate appearing in my own videos.

I could not be more disconnected from the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home