Wednesday, September 27, 2006

LAST EXIT


ENTRY # 735:

This is the end of ACT 2.

ACT 1 having covered childhood through adolescence.

ACT 2 having covered young adulthood, death and rebirth.

There is a third act... it's known as THE PRESTIGE...

Last day at the ding dang dong day-job. Last day swimming in this cesspool of misfits. I wish I had something profound to offer at the end of it all. Six years at this job. I've been at this job longer than this blog has existed. The job outlasted my fucking marriage.

Last day here, my apathy shows no signs of abating. I did manage to clock in on time, one last time... but I think that's where the effort ceases. I've got the better of 10 hours to serve yet, but I suspect that I shall NOT be a great asset to the company as the clock runs out.

To be honest, I'm feeling a wee bit run down. I hope I didn't catch something from one of the freaks here. If I did, I will be... less than merciful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home