Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Have Seen Too Much

I try to watch as much as I can because I'm a pop culture junkie and if I wanna be able to write this shit eventually I should be aware of what people are doing... but there's entirely too much new television this season that I'm trying to test drive. I'm hoping most of it will be stuff I won't need to bother watching a second episode of, but I even get suckered into the crap because I'm always curious where they go with something.

I despise PRISON BREAK. Seems like it's written by a high school kid who thinks he's clever. The logic is absurd. The whole thing's half-baked. Yet the second season's kicked off and I've been DVRing them shits coz I'm curious where they go with it all. But I may have to give up the cause, soon. There are limits to my patience.

Speaking of patience, I'm waiting for my lawyers to finish combing through my contract to make sure it's all good for me to sign. Let's go, already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home