Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Look Both Ways Before You Cross Me...

Good lord, the end is nigh...

For the record, I have never given as much "exit notice" as I've given at my current place of employ.

At my first day job out of college, I stomped off following a massive yelling match with a higher-up. Never looked back.

My second day job, I gave less than 2 weeks notice. Acrimoniously.

My third day job, I offered 3 days.

My fourth, I gave them about 2 weeks. Graveyard shift. Talk about "the suck".

And this, my fifth, I've given a relatively opulent 4 weeks notice! Not including today, that gives me just two more weeks to go.

HEY, MALICE! WE GET IT ALREADY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP BLOGGING ABOUT IT?


Because I've got nothing else to fucking blog about in my cock-a-doodie life, goddamnit! Noth-ing!!! Just a whole lotta waiting for things to happen! Can't get much more passive than me... the most active thing I'm able to do right now is GLOAT! It's all I've fucking got in the world! There, I said it! Are you satisfied???


NO...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home