Thursday, August 17, 2006

Charity Case

Just an urchin livin under the street
I'm a hard case that's tough to beat
I'm your charity case, so buy me something to eat...!
I'll pay you at another time...!!
Take it to the end of the line!!! (BEAT IT!!!!)


I've run out of (stolen) paper. I should liberate a ream from work today. I just hate carrying reams of paper in my backpack. Them shits is heavy, yo.

But what's the alternative? BUYING a few reams of paper at an office store? I've STILL gotta carry that shit home!

Ordering for home delivery grinds my gears, coz it means I gotta be home to receive it, which is always a pain in me gulliver.

My plan was, I had to get home to get the package ready for Lois to take on her trip. Also, I had to get to Sandy's house to give the package a whack with quinine. Plus, I knew Sandy was gonna get on my ass! Then I had the cooking to finish at home and I had to get Sandy ready for her trip!

Un-fucking-believable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home