Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And the Embers Never Fade...

Are these the "dog days" then? The warm, muggy dog days of a dying summer. Which broken umbrella shall I take to work? Will somebody please invent an umbrella that won't twist into a bowtie with each shift in the wind? I'll pay $5.

FYI, all you Apple crazies: my iPod's still on the freakout. Each day, I need to sort it out. The company's got lousy support.

And yet...

A Tuesday Shuffled 5:
1. "All Nighter", Elastica
2. "Tired of Being Sorry", Ringside
3. "Crash Diet" (unfinished demo), Guns N' Roses
4. "Sweet Sweet", Smashing Pumpkins
5. "Low", Coldplay

BONUS SHOT:
"Red Hill Mining Town", U2

This is old, but I think it's really well done.

My mind is scattershot this Tuesday. Stay your distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home