Wednesday, August 02, 2006

And the Days, They Drag On...

I *did* end up walking home from work last night. That's how little I care for my well-being. By the time I got home, I was drenched in sweat. This heat wave is inhuman. I work in a temperature-controlled environment and go home to a decently air-conditioned apartment, so one miserable hour of exposure to the heat is little to complain about. But would you rather me complain about loneliness and depression some more? I didn't think so...

In other news, I am sooo lonely and depressed!!!

[HA HA -- the truth is funny!]

I'm writing/redrafting like my life depends on it. Because it does. Contemplated calling out sick today so I could get more writing done, but I need to horde my sick days. People are waiting on scripts, but I've still got bills to pay and my checking account is in the red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home