Monday, July 17, 2006

Heat and Concrete


There's talk of temps reaching near 100 today. Won't that be funny?

Back at work this mourn. I hope things don't get too busy because I've forgotten how to do my job.

My hands are a little bruised this mourn. I think I was punching things on the walk home from the theater yesterday. (Homeless people and abandoned children.)

I was so concerned about how I was going to feel once my short production ended, but I feel okay. I'm glad it's over. I thought it was going to be fun, but it just made me really stressed out. It went well and people came to see it, and now it's done. I'm okay with that.

I'm exhausted but not sleepy. I need to try to sleep this week. SPF isn't over. I've gotta go in and unveil an excerpt from my new play on Thursday. A cold reading of a work-in-progress. Everybody loves those. I'll have that to obsess over for the next few days.

For now, I just need to get through the next 10 hours before I can go home and have a mental breakdown. I lead a very lonely existence. Shed a tear. (Just one.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home