Friday, July 28, 2006

New Ink Alert!


I got some new ink today. Two new ones. Semi-impulsive. The best kind.

July 28, 2006. Not sure how I'll remember that one. But remembering the dates of all my ink is getting to be difficult. It's hard to time the impulses with significant dates. But it's been a pretty good month for me, and I like to be good to mice elf sometimes (sic).

I like them. They're meaningful in a way that I'll have difficulty articulating when people invariably ask me, "What do they mean?" They mean a lot of things, but when I try to explain it I start to sound stooopid (sic).

Took the day off from the New York Theatre World today. Helped a friend put together his reel, got some tattoos, a cheap haircut and started to catch up on my DVR. I really like "Lucky Louie". It's not for everybody. May not be for most people. But I just watched a mini-marathon of them and I've gotta say, I really like it. It's sentimental and anti-sentimental at the same time. (Kinda like me!) And Pamela Adlon is worth marrying. I love her. A true, unsullied kind of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home