Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Lurking Horror


Hello to all you silent lurkers reading this. Voyeurs against your better judgment, trying to catch a glimpse of a train wreck? Friends, former-friends, acquaintances. How many SPF interns have managed to find this not-so-hidden personal blog? (You should be ashamed of what you've read here.)

Well, whoever the hell is reading this, welcome. You've managed to catch me on a day when I'm not dangling off the precipice of madness. (But the day is young...)

Back at work after the long weekend I granted myself. It was actually a good weekend. I spent it haunting Theatre Row like a fucking spectre. But I saw some excellent work and had some good conversations with people (once lubricated with sufficient spirits).

One last week and SPF closes shop for the season. I'll be at Theatre Row almost every night this week. If you're trying to avoid me, consider this fair warning. (You know who you fucking are.) If you're hoping to run into me, perhaps you should ask yourself if you don't deserve something better to hope for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home