Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hell on Earth

Sorry, folks, you're just gonna have to deal with 2 entries for Tuesday so I can rant about the weather...

As most of you know, Misanthropy Central is based in NYC, and it is hot as Hell's Boiler Room up in here. How are people not dropping like flies on the macadam?

It is OBSCENELY hot out there! It's like someone opened a portal to hell and left it wide open. Demon spirits are swirling through the air. Small children are spontaneously bursting into flames. (My point is, it's really fuckin hot!)

Suddenly not sure if I'll be able to take my long, contemplative, Bill-Bixby-esque walk home after work tonight. I may be a masochist with a death wish (or at least a death crush), but the human body has limits... and I need to ask myself if I really want to test them on a Tuesday night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home