Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Think About The Future

Been watching a lot of movies for inspiration...

Tim Burton's original BATMAN has a lot of good things in it. I even like some of those Prince songs.

The credits read:

Story by Sam Hamm

Screenplay by Sam Hamm and Warren Skaaren

I wonder what happened to Sam...

I'm hoping I get more than a "Story by" or "Based on a play by" credit on my movie... if I were a more established playwright, I might have a better chance, but I'm a newbie in all worlds... but if I can get the script right, hopefully they won't want to spend more money on another screenwriter...

This marks the beginning of my last month at my day job. I really don't want to have to come back here, so I've really gotta get my shit together. Get it together. See what's happening...

I'm From Manhattan M.C.A.'s from Brooklyn... Yeah, M.C.A., your shit be cooking! Praying mantis on the court and I can't be beat... So, Yo Tip, what's up with the boot on your feet???

I've got the Timbos on the toes and this is how it goes... Oh! One Two, oh my god... One Two, oh my god, I've got some shit, I've got the Kung Fu Grip behind my green trap kit...! Never, ever, ever smoking crack! Never, ever, ever fucking wack! I eat the fuckin' pineapple now & laters; listen to me now, don't listen to me later. (Fuck it coz I know I didn't make it fuckin' rhyme for real, but, yo, technically I'm as hard as steel!!!)

Gonna. Get it. Together. (Watch it!) Gonna. Get it. Together.

Ma Bell!!! I'm like Ma Bell, I've got the Ill Communications...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home