Thursday, August 31, 2006

All American Antichrist

And the world spreads its legs...
And the world spreads its legs for another fucking star!!!


Thank you, BLOGGER, for reactivating my primary blog! I missed you, my precious fucking pets.

If you don't read that other blog that I keep, you may not have heard that Paramount Pictures has optioned the rights to my play (The Butcherhouse Chronicles) and is working with me to adapt it into a major motion picture.

SUCK ON THAT!!!

[chorus chanting: suck, suck, suck, etc.]

Resurrection, motherfuckers! Resuh-fuckin-rection!!!

Who's reading this? I know the regulars, I'm addressing the lurkers. People who know me? People who used to know me? Because let me you, I am born again as something you couldn't possibly fathom. I am talking to you.

I just won the biggest sweepstakes prize of the summer.

I have been working for this opportunity for my entire fuckin life, so it's more than winning some kind of lottery. I've earned this. By staying in the game and by working on the craft while nobody cared what I was doing.

Ya didn't believe me! WHY DIDN'T YA BELIEVE ME?!?

Welcome to a new kind of misanthropy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home