Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh, September! Where did you go-whoah!!!


I'm excited about this autumn. September's going to be a bitch, though. My last month of day job life. For this year, at least. (Hopefully, for good.)

I hate having creative conversations over the phone at the day job. That's what I'm most dreading this month. There's no privacy at the cubicle farm. I'll be on the fucking phone talking to a Paramount exec, explaining why there's a portal to hell in this small town. I hang up the phone and I feel like an idiot. Surrounded by suddenly-quiet i-bankers who must think I'm on crack.

This has been a good year, though. 9 months into 2006 and things couldn't be better. Well, things could be a lot better, actually... but I really couldn't have wished for anything better than what I've gotten.

Can I get a "HELL YEAH"???

No...? It's all right, I'm good. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home