Monday, September 18, 2006

So Much for the Cat & Mouse Shit...


Take your places, choose your sins
Everyone loses, no one wins
I have seen the future... and this is how it begins...

In chaos & riots!!!
The screech of machines!!!
No right and no wrong!!!
And no in-between!!!
Fall one by one -- the queen to her fool!!!
Dos dedos mis amigos:
EVERYTHING'S COOL...


Two weeks notice, motherfuckers! Jesus-Mary'n-Joseph, this is really happening, isn't it?! I'm leaving this cocksucking day job, aren't I?! AREN'T I, DAMN YOU!!!

Well... at the very least... in the worst case scenario, I'll have a good three months off before I might be hurting for money enough to slouch back here. My biggest fear is having to come back here... which is insane because the alternative to that is actually keeping my career going in the entertainment industry and raising the stakes... but that's what I'm going to have to do, isn't it...? ISN'T IT!!!

This is the beginning of my last FULL week here. I've got next Monday off and I may have to leave early on my last day, 9/28.

It's the perfect crime... what could possibly go wrong???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home