Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Blame it on the Deathstar

We're all slaves to a big machine!

Next week, I escape from the one I've been shackled to for the past six(!) years.

WEDNESDAY
SEPTEMBER 27, 2006.


I'm working just two days next week. Tuesday and Wednesday. They've already got a replacement for me, so I'll be sitting in a "floater" position for my last two days. The machine doesn't mourn. It shifts gears and continues its operations. As if you were never there.

So much of this blog has been informed by my oppressive 9-5 day job. What'll this become afterwards? Just a series of rants about the non-existence of a personal life? Jigga-wha?

"Newop" is about to become "NewLiaison" (or something catchy like that). They grow up so quick, shoot.

I might take a road trip to Wisconsin. I hear they're cool there. Perhaps take a few days in London, see what there's to see.

So... anybody looking for a lunch buddy...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home