Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Decatrope


To hell with love stories. I just want to write stories about things that are real. (Like portals to hell.)

Is it Tuesday? How do you keep track of the days when you ain't got no job?! I hate the sound of my alarm clock and am thankful for retiring it. (For now.)

I love the Upper West Side. I know if I'd wanted a TRUE "Fortress of Solitude", I should've taken a place on the Upper East Side. But it's just enough isolation up here. Just enough quiet. Just enough separation from the world. Just enough for a spot of peace. (To get something done.)

I hate people who pretend like they're not pricks. The elaborate show that anyone can see through unless they're naive, exceptionally dim or self-deluding pricks themselves. You know who I'm fucking talking about. (At least I know I can be a prick.)

Oh, and how I hate the people who imagine they're more important than they are! Those "voice-of-my-(generation/ethnicity/special-interest-group)" cocksuckers. Fuck them bloody, I say. I don't care who those shitheels are, they can king themselves with a hundred paper crowns, it don't mean jack. The weak may fall for it, but I call bullshit. I'll never be the voice of anybody but myself. (And all my fucking fans -- I LOVE YOU KIDS! You fuckers complete me!!!)

That's two hates in a row, now I've gotta come up with two loves... All right, I love Christina Aguilera (a true, stalker-grade kind of love)... aaand... I think this Red Hot Chili Peppers video is diggity dope (on a few different levels)...

BACK TO THE HATE. I hate my Russian super. Learn the native language a little, you shit-bag! I don't look for a lot in a building superintendent. Somebody who fixes things that need to be fixed. Somebody who doesn't set the building on fire right outside my door. Somebody who gets the fuck outta my way and doesn't get homicidal when I fail to say "hello" to him on the street coz I'm wearing my fucking iPod and I didn't see or hear you, you crazy russkie motherfucker! (I have nothing against Russians as a people.)

Okay, love love love... something I love... I love colorful clothing in the sun. (Coz it doesn't remind me of anything.)

And we end on a hate. Because it is called "Misanthropy Central", after all. (Although no one seems to question why the url's "crypt-orchid" dot blogspot dot com...) I hate waiting. Though some may point out that my level of patience is inhuman, I just can't stand the wait. (Yet here I am.)

6 hates to 4 loves. I guess hate wins the day. (Surprise!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home