Thursday, October 05, 2006

Come To Daddy!



Am I the only one who thinks that Terry Gilliam bears a striking resemblance to Aphex Twin...?

You can view the footage I shot of Terry Gilliam crashing the Daily Show audience line on YOU TUBE. The biggest pain is compressing videos adequately for YOU TUBE. I am not what you would call "good at that".

I've been fucking around with video all week. I spent the better part of last night trying to cut together that Gilliam footage to try to beat the other nerds who were there. (There was at least one other guy with a small DV cam, and a woman who was part of Gilliam's crew filming.) I've still got to finish shooting/editing a little video for my grandfather's 95th birthday, and I've got a few more days to shoot footage of Merillon/JGoose's cat to produce more humorous, viral video. How I love making fun of other people's cats!

(Stupid cats!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home