Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Keep Their Heads Spinnin


Well... got a lot done today...

Did the laundry, finally.

Mailed out that DVD for my grandfather's 95th birthday.

Traded in my XBOX toward an XBOX 360. (Nerd alert!)

Signed employment papers for Paramount @ my lawyers office. (Finished contract soon.)

Had another phone conversation with Paramount exec, fielded a barrage of "story ideas". I've got my work cut out for me, that's for sure.

I gotta get some work done the next few days. Flesh out some story, character details. To have it on hand for the coming meetings. Gotta keep reminding myself that the movie version is free to be whatever it needs to be to get made.

Party's over -- everybody out! (Well, nobody's really here...)

This is why I hate sports. Actually, I find this interesting, so it's NOT why I hate about sports. (Because sports isn't interesting.) People better keep an eye on those Mets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home