Sunday, October 29, 2006

I Should Have Been a Better Sun


For the 0 people who were concerned about my last entry, I'm feeling more myself today. Went outside, interacted with the salt of humanity. Realized that the world is not as unsalvageable as it may have appeared to be a day and a half ago. (This is why drugs are bad, kids.)

In response to Sleazy's suggestion, I'm unveiling a brand new crop of cat videos! Another cycle in my perennially popular "Adventures in Cat-sitting" series. It oughta really cheer you down. Scout's truth.

Nigel Trilogy: Part 1

Nigel Trilogy: Part 2

Nigel Trilogy: Part 3

(Special thanks to Merillon and The Artist Formerly Known As J-Goose.)

In other news, my body clock may be completely screwy, but at least it seems that I am managing to achieve sleep. I went to bed around 6am yesterday (reading), but stole a straight 7 hours of sleep, at least. I may have even had a dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home