Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Edible Autopsy


Hey, fright fans! Check out some creepy album covers. (The easily squeamish need not click.) My faves are the Sonic Youth and The Beatles's rejected album cover.

I know I've talked about my intermittent insomnia here, but it's gotten a little absurd since I'm no longer on "regular hours". Yesterday (yesterday morning?) I think I managed to sleep about 3 hours straight. And yet, I'm not tired and I feel strangely focused. I've been on a new self-imposed regimen and trying to live a little healthier (focus on "a little"), but not sleeping can't possibly be healthy. Maybe it's just temporary. For now, I live in denial.

Been working on a story outline I intend to send to Paramount at some point tomorrow. It's mostly there, I think. And it's just an draft outline, and it's just to offer some fodder for another creative phone conversation. Still, I feel like everything I submit at this phase is me trying to prove myself. Don't want these folks getting buyer's remorse before we even leave the store.

What's with the silent lurkers on this site? I can hear you breathing. What could you possibly be doing here?

In the spirit of giving...

Hollywood Shuffled 5:
1. Tear, Smashing Pumpkins
2. Stay Away, Nirvana
3. The Gank, Nelly
4. Isolation, John Lennon
5. Jumpers, Sleater-Kinney

ENTOURAGE BONUS
On the Run, Pink Floyd

I'm oddly pleased with that one. Quietly judge as you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home