Thursday, October 27, 2005

there is no fucking you!!! there is only me!!!


less concerned about living in the world...
... your world, that is...

-nin

crazy joey was trying to tell me about buddhism the other night, at the bar. living in the now instead of worrying so much about the future. now, i ain't no buddhist but something about the idea appeals to me. forget the future. just let it go.

as for the now, i've got about 9 more hours i've got to clock on this work-week. dodging work is nearly as arduous as actually doing work. but it's the idea that counts.

i've got another long weekend ahead of me, thanks to all the vacation days i didn't use up during the year. most of it will be spent packing and hopefully looking at apartments. this'll become a mantra over the next few weeks, but i cannot wait to be in my new home. wherever it ends up. (east river with cement block shoes?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home