Monday, October 24, 2005

not that it matters


not that anyone should care, but my show went off remarkably well saturday night. particularly the second show. i'd hazard to say our segment was the best of the lot, by several people's accounts. my actors really brought it together, as i played the proud, drunk father rooting them on from the front row.

still, i'm not sorry i didn't invite any friends. the show as a whole was kind of crap and pointless. many reasons for this, but ultimately it's not my theater company. i did what i agreed to do and i'm done with it. now i get to concentrate my efforts on picking up the pieces of my life. it'll be funny.

feeling strangely disconnected today. that show has been such an unnecessary burden. now i've just got the clockwork of finding a new home. a final resting place, so to speak. oh, to sleep without dreams...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home