Wednesday, October 26, 2005

more pork snausages, mom


is it october 26th? are you fucking kidding me??

don't know where-at you're reading this from, but it's as cold as a witch's tit here in the city that won't die. i've been living in this region all my life, and yet i always forget how cold it fucking gets. mother-of-fuck.

have i mentioned how relieved i am that my show obligation is over? fuck and yeah. i aced it and i didn't burn any bridges i didn't intend to burn. (though perhaps i failed to burn some bridges that i ought to have burned, but we'll deal with that in the new year...)

nick-o and e-wun are s'posda drop by the Fortress of Solitude this weekend to possibly loot more of my furniture. everything must go! tonight and tomorrow night are dedicated to boxing as much as i can. i can do this.

wouldn't mind seeing jgoose and merillon sometime soon (next week?), but the specifics of my move should compromise my time over the next few weeks...

i fear dr. craig and dr. stef are a little too far for me to see before my move...

jet and elle are wild cards...

and i guess that's all my major coupled friends, who might still read this blog. (rico and sara sr. don't count.) thank you, jesus, for hooking up all my fucking friends in the past 5 years. and, you know, for the number you did on me. i'll see you in hell.

i'm actually in a cheerful mood today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home