Monday, April 04, 2011

Show a Little Faith, There's Magic in the Night

Saturday night, turned in my second draft of CADAVERS. A full 20 pages lighter than the first draft. A rough week of writing. Glad to have it out of my hands for a spell while I refocused on this new project.

By Sunday night, the producer has already read the new draft. Loves it. Raves over it. Sends an extensive email detailing everything he adores. Very few suggestions for changes, not too difficult to implement.

Which... is nice.

I was hoping to have a little more of a break from it, though.

My managers still have to read it and have a chat with the producer, so that should hopefully at least buy me this week to work on this new project.

I just want my life to get a little better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home