Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Have Bad Dreams

Monday into Tuesday, not a lot of sleep. Covered a lot of ground with work Monday night but couldn't drop off. What sleep there was... filled with bad dreams.

Violent. Disturbing.

This is a long run of bad dreams now.

I am amazed at how messed up my head is.

I need professional help but it's not practical. Not now.

Wow. You have no idea what this feels like. I could go on and on and you would have no idea.

One day, I hope to be successful enough to hire a team of experts to sort my head out. Like one of those HOARDERS shows, except the house is my skull... packed to the rafters with bad thoughts. And I can't get rid of them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreams. Bad Dreams. I have them. I remember them. Even dreams I had 20 years ago. Weird? Yes. Whats wrong with my Psyche?? I even revisit 'dreams' that I had years ago, except in the dreams, I noticed things changed, like time has passed since I have been there. Things are different, like I visited a thriving town, but in my second dream, years later, the town is boarded up, abandoned... --__--

3/30/2011 03:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home