Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I Kill Myself to Make Everybody Pay

Hello, detox week. I sure do miss drinking. Is it the weekend yet? No? How about now?

Why are you reading this endless stream of drivel? Every entry is simply a variation on "Malice has lost his mind".

Tuesday was productive enough. Signed a bunch of forms my old man wanted me to sign and send to him. Dropped all my tax shit off at the CPA, who will hopefully file the extensions so that I don't have to actually deal with it for a little while longer.

My managers haven't read the latest script draft yet, which buys me some time. The producer is assembling a list of potential directors which I'm sure will include a lot of unreasonable names. I feel a little calmer now that the draft is complete and it's in a good place (hopefully my reps agree).

Making some headway on the treatment for the New Project. I'll write more about it when I feel like it's on more solid ground. This week feels less tumultuous. I've got Wednesday and Thursday to simply focus on this treatment.

Less focus on all that was and all that could have been.

More focus on all that could be.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

Like.

4/06/2011 09:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home