Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Dead Lines

For my own future reference, I believe today will be the latest I've ever attempted to drop off all my tax papers at my accountant's office. It's such a bitch and I don't see how I'm not going to get really screwed this year. But I won't find out for a while (since he'll surely file an extension). Blech, I hate talking about this shit.

This is also an attempt at a detox week for myself. Because I love to suffer.

And I've really got to crank out some work on this new treatment. Which shouldn't be so bad, really. But seriously: Tuesday, I'd like to get a good headstart on it to have it by Friday.

What else, what else...

I hate breaking up with people. I hate being broken up with, so I hate breaking up with people. When I start a relationship, a part of me is already trying to imagine how difficult it will be to end it.

Dear god, you have no idea what it feels like to be as completely sane as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home