Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tomb with a View

$190.08

That's what it cost to get the cable/internet service restored at The Tomb.

Cable was cut off on 11/16/09.

Internet was cut off on 11/17/09.

So hard-up for television, I spent a good hour of elliptical time at my new New York Sports Club location watching CNN instead of listening to music on Tuesday.,.

Straws and camel-backs, you know...

TIME WARNER internet and cable are now restored. FWIW, you should know that my ever-previous DVR box continued to successfully record programs even after access was cut off. "Attack of the Show" on G4 and "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS HD... perhaps I've said too much...

BARNONE, this is one of the craziest times of my life.

But I will live through this. That's what I do. I live through hard times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home