Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Doggy AT AT Afternoon

Monday: a heavier push through packing.

It's a puzzle game now. I've got boxes of random sizes and not a lot of space to shift things around in my place. Plus, I still have to live and work in here for a few more days. It's come to the point where I've got to plot the remaining hours out.

Yet another drop-off at the Salvation Army on Monday mourning. Getting rid of a slew of kitchen items. It's amazing how much stuff I've donated to the Salvation Army for this move. And I've still got too much stuff for this tomb I'm moving into.

Also, got myself a haircut. My hair grows like crazy and it'd been far too long since my last haircut. Went to the nearby International Haircutters this time and had Tamiko work her wonders. She's the best. I was thinking this might be the last time I'd go there -- I started going there because it's so close to my apartment -- but I may actually take the train and keep going there. I'd have to start making appointments in advance though. I've gotten spoiled by walk-ins.

This is a dog dressed up as an AT AT:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home