Tuesday, November 03, 2009

This Pretty Little Missile

Sorry female readership. This is one of those entries. Honestly, with as much as I've got to do in the next few weeks, you'd think I wouldn't have time to compose an entry about Keri Hilson, but...

I ADORE KERI HILSON.

(This track, too.)

How did my music rotation get so invaded by r&b and hip hop?

There's just something about Keri Hilson that's just wayyy too hot on too many levels. It makes me stark raving mad. Utterly fucking lunatic.

One of the liberating aspects of knowing that your blog attracts relatively few readers is that it allows you to write whatever the hell you feel like writing.

Lonely as the hours may be, I can't even entertain the thought of dating or having a girlfriend right now because there is way too much transition and troubleshooting I'm dealing with. So, in theory, there is no way I should be able to listen to Keri Hilson's relationship songs at the moment because they should have little immediate resonance...

And yet, she has me.

Her and her poppy r&b confections and her appallingly pretty looks. She absolutely decimates me.

There, I said it, INTERNET. Are you satisfied??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home