Friday, October 23, 2009

Craigslist Sucks

THING FOR SALE $20 (UWS)
Good condition, barely used.


Craigslister 1:
Hi, I'm responding to your craigslist ad for the thing for sale. I live on the UWS, too. What model is your thing?

Malice:
Model X.

Craigslister 1:
...

Craisglister 2:
Some questions about your thing for sale. What model is it, when did you get it? What condition? I'm looking to get a thing ASAP.

Malice:
Model X. Got it a few years ago, good condition, barely used. Here's a pic I just took.

Craiglister 2:
Sounds good. I'm waiting for some other responses before I give you an offer.

Craigslister 3:
Hi there. I'll offer you $10 cash-in-hand for your thing if you can bring the thing to my work place, in the middle of nowhere.

Malice:
...

Craigslister 4:
What model?

Malice:
Model X.

Craigslister 4:
Great. Let me wait to flake out on you.

Craigslister 2:
Hey, is your thing still available?

Malice:
Yeah.

Craigslister 2:
Cool. I'll take it off your hands tonight if you can go way out of your way. I'll need to check the condition of the thing in person, of course, but just so we don't waste each other's time I'm ready to offer you about $1 for it.

Malice:
...

Craigslister 5:
Hey, if it's still available I'm interested in your thing for sale. Let me know if you're up for it so I can make you an insulting offer and then completely fucking flake out on you. Thanks in advance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home