Friday, November 06, 2009

This Is It

In one week, I'll be moving.

Friday the 13th.

A bit too on-the-nose, don't you think?

There is so much more I could have and should have accomplished this week. A part of me is just clutching onto these final hours and days I've got in a space that is completely my own. I don't want to leave the Upper West Side. This location has been perfect for me. This was my first apartment all to myself. Moved here on the heels of a devastating transitional phase in my life. Moving out during another transitional phase. But all of this is in service to the Big Picture.

An encouraging call from the manager Thursday afternoon. Hoping I'll be able to share something more substantial here relatively soon.

One week from today. I've got to get my shit together. Because I can't live like this forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home