Thursday, November 26, 2009

Girlfriend Experience

Happy NSFW Thanksgiving, America!

The Japanese are terrific at creating perverse games for lonely men.

Goodbye, lonely nights! (Or rather: Hello forever, lonely nights!)

Speaking of the lonely life, the other day... I purchased cat food for the first time in my life. It's so peculiar to go through an aisle of the supermarket you would normally just pass swiftly through to get to a more pertinent aisle.

What's sadder is that the cat food cost more than the food I was buying for myself.

I can't wait to start laughing about this excessively impoverished period of my life.

I've got a roommate who's only here about half the week. I wonder what he's going to start to think when he begins noticing that the recycling bin gets filled with empty bottles of hard liquor on a fairly regular basis. (I've got to skimp on food so I can afford my "medication".)

Oh, are you getting suitably off-put by my latest animated-gif...?

Here's something completely different to viddy:



What? Not enough randomness for a THXgiving entry?

Here's a collection of real txt messages intercepted during a 24-hour period on September 11, 2001.

This entry is officially completely all over the bloody fucking map.

Have yourselves a nice holiday and be thankful for what you've got, yeh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home