Monday, March 10, 2008

Po-Po!

Poetic, that I should get pulled over by the 5-0 after wading deep into the swamps of Brooklyn to watch The Wire series finale.

After the show, Econo-Nick gave me a partial ride, from boondocks to sub-boondocks. I'd already had a shit time getting INTO Crooklyn earlier in the evening via subway, so I figured I'd treat myself to a cab ride home. However, my attempt to make a quick getaway was thwarted when my cabbie made the bold decision to run a red light in front of a cop car.

I don't take cabs nearly as much as I used to, but my last two cab rides? One gets a fender bender right when he's dropping me off, and this one gets pulled over by the poh-lice!

Something you trying to tell me, Cosmos?

Monday's a writing day. Don't try to contact me @ the desk job, I ain't there.

SLATE thoughts on THE WIRE finale.

Thorough commentary on THE WIRE finale, from a Time Out writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home