Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Own Personal Jesus

BEHOLD! My half-assed Photoshop skills!

Okay, so it's tricky photographing televisions. Because you've got light emitting from the screen, but you also want light shining BACK AT the screen so that you can appreciate the dimensions of the thing.

I placed the Sprite can and Dewers bottle on either side of the TV so that you can get an idea of the size. Attempted some half-witted Photoshop clean-up before throwing in the towel and posting what you see here.

What to say...

All these years... spent learning basic social etiquette... developing a minimum of interpersonal skills... what a complete and utter waste. I hereby cut off all ties to humanity. I'm done. I'm out. I'm finished. I don't like you. Beat it.

Goodbye, cruel world, I'm leaving you today! Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye!

Goodbye, all you people! There's nothing you can say to make me change my mind...!

GOODBYE!!!


[Now, go look at pictures of models eating.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home