Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pretty Tied Up

I'm trying to write my way out of my hole. Which is always a wretched exercise.

A major revision of a very old script. I've been banging my head against the wall with it for weeks now, but I'm making some discouragingly lethargic progress.

But timing is everything at the moment. Apparently studios aren't really shopping for original specs at the mo, what with the pending HORRIBLE LABOR EVENT THAT I HOPE DOESN'T COME TO PASS, but I think that it would be good if I finished this and had another bargaining chip for more work.

Dark fucking days. I really hope the world gets better in the next few weeks. Or else it is going to get a lot less pleasant around here.

Remember all the hooplah over David Letterman not inheriting The Tonight Show from Johnny Carson?

Here's Letterman's last appearance on Johnny:

Part One
Part Two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home