Monday, October 22, 2007

Bet My Bottom Dollar

My darkest hours, I try to imagine some point in the future. Some day, some moment, where everything is right in the world. Where EVERYTHING... IS JUST... TOGETHER...

Some happy day where it is all sorted out for me. And I'll be able to flashback to my darkest, most uncertain hours and smile at how trivial those concerns were. Smile knowing full well how those problems were solved. How the gray clouds moved on. How everything wrong got righted...

Eventually.

Jeff Bridges has the coolest blog, completely hand-drawn. And I'm not just saying that because he's got a link to one of my YOU TUBE vids. (The one of Terry Gilliam crashing The Daily Show line. There are two vids of it on YOU TUBE: an official one and mine, and Bridges links to mine, bitches!)

Here's a celeb blog for Nicko.

And here's an article about GAWKER, for fans of internet readings.

And finally, this is funny for those who are old enough to get it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home