Thursday, October 11, 2007

Double-Talking Jive

Over six years ago, I was in an Asian-American performance group. It allowed me to experiment with theater, which was one of the few lasting positive things I took away from the experience.

Ultimately, there were a lot of bitter people in there. A lot of negative shit. And it seems that that doesn't die easily.

I don't like people talking trash behind my back. Especially someone who claims to be a friend.

I don't need people in my life that I can't trust. Not now. Not while I'm rebuilding and moving forward with my fucking life.

I won't belabor this. I am just moving on.

You want a real bummer? I just stayed up till 4am reading this blog entry about the pending Writers Guild strike, and all the comments that followed it... I may have to go back to an office job for a while, if this thing hits...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home