Monday, October 01, 2007

October Nostalgiac

I don't know if other people are like this, but I enjoy revisiting places that are filled with bad memories.

An old school. An old office building. An old neighborhood. I welcome the flood of sense-memory. The flashbacks to bad times. It's important to remember the bad times, in order to fully appreciate the good. You need that pinch of salt in a dessert to fully bring out the sweetness.

Can you believe it's October? We've reached the 10th month. Where does it all go?

I've got a pitching session I'm gearing up for on Tuesday. I've got to lay out all my ideas so I can communicate them articulately. Jesus, it's daunting. This is the big oral exam. I've got to prove that I've got more than one marketable story in me.

I've developed some poor sleep habits this past year, and when I've got deadlines anything goes. I've done a poor job of keeping in touch with people, but I'm trying to remedy that. It's just going to take some time. A whole lot of precious time. It's going to take patience and time.

I have got no idea what's going to happen this week. Or the remaining three months of this year.

I've got some fucking work to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home