Monday, September 24, 2007

Playstation 4

I guess the Playstation 3 is such a resounding success that Sony's already talking about the Playstation 4 release.

In case you didn't realize, I was being sarcastic about the PS3 being a success. It's currently in third place among the latest consoles. It's overpriced. Has a poor selection of games. Sports inferior versions of games available on the XBOX 360. And its outlook doesn't look good for a while.

They screwed it up. It's coming on a year since it's been on the market but I'd say it's going to be at least another year before it can become an attractive console to own. They're about to introduce a controller with "rumble" in it, which it should've had from the beginning. In about a year, it'll probably be the console it should have been at the outset.

Yes, I own one. And I use it almost exclusively for playing DVDs and Blu-Rays. Which is fine, but it should be a game machine. It's part of the deal with being an early adopter, but it's annoying that these companies release, essentially, unfinished hardware.

The PS3 and Windows Vista. Two expensive products that were released way before they were ready. I hates it. It kills me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home