Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Word Hell


I watched the documentary Wordplay, about the creation of, and affection for, the New York Times crossword puzzles. Watched someone author a crossword puzzle. I think I lost my mind just watching him create it. It's madness. Creating them, solving them. And yet, so many people do them. Casually. Compulsively. It hurteds my head.

The documentary claims that crossword puzzles are particularly popular among mathematicians and musicians. Something relating to how they interpret the world.

Well, they can HAVE them, because I fucking despise words.

Career things are progressing smoothly, except I've got too much writing to do. I'm not a fast writer, which has always been my Achilles' Heel.

No, Malice -- your Achilles' Heel has always been procrastination!

Eff you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home