Sunday, January 28, 2007

15 Minutes of Shame


Sorry: no big confessional entry today. Rather, I implore you to read (and listen to) the story of Darren Sherman, a psychotic, socially-awkward J-Dater. It may be an old story, but it's the first time I read it.

Another old story, the strange case of Aleksey Vayner, a Yale student who tried snagging a Wall Street job by sending out a video resume. And became a national laughing stock.

[A nice parody video featuring Arrested Development's Michael Cera.]

This is for old school NES kids: Super Mario Kill Bill!

And if you think I've got too much time on my hands, check out this meticulously constructed trailer for Titanic: The Sequel. Thinking about how long this must have taken makes my head hurteds. I admire the serious tone of it. Incorporating the plot mechanics of an old Timothy Hutton movie I remember from childhood, called Iceman. What the hell is he running from?

Winona...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home