Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Don't You Think That You Need Somebody?


There was some rumor goin round my old work place that I was "M.I.A." I'm more surprised that anyone bothered to start a rumor about me than that it's easily dispelled. I don't pray that often, but here's a prayer that I don't have to go back there...
XXX

Everybody get a load of those Oscar noms?!

Well, I don't get to vote on those (yet), but I do have my ballots for the Writers Guild of America Awards:

Original Screenplay:
BABEL
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE
THE QUEEN
STRANGER THAN FICTION
UNITED 93

Adapted Screenplay:
BORAT...
THE DEPARTED
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
LITTLE CHILDREN
THANK YOU FOR SMOKING

Dramatic TV Series:
24
DEADWOOD
GREY'S ANATOMY
LOST
THE SOPRANOS

Comedy TV Series:
30 ROCK
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM
ENTOURAGE
THE OFFICE

New TV Series:
30 ROCK
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
HEROES
STUDIO 60...
UGLY BETTY

Haven't seen a bunch of these movies yet -- wish they gave out screeners or had some free screenings or something. I'm cheap.

I get to vote but I've got to buy a ticket if I want to attend the ceremony. $150 a pop for members. I may have to pass. It'd be kinda cool but I don't wanna dust off my old work clothes.
XXX

Last few days before my deadline... what the fuck am I doing blogging?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home