Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Rhiad & the Bedouins...


On the walk home from work, I usually pass by the Paris Theatre on 58th and 5th. One of those rarer one-movie-only theaters. I think the last movie I saw there was Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet. They keep a movie there for forever. Since I've been walking home, they've been showing the final Merchant/Ivory production,The White Countess. Last night, I noticed they'd switched to Joyeux Noël.

The spec tv pilot script I've been trying to finish is called "The Black Forest". It's my version of the A*Team. I mention it because maybe that'll push me to get it done. And then I'm set to work on a mystery script called "zerotwelve".

I need to write faster. I need to write better.

My ipod shuffled 5:
1. Welcome to the Jungle (Demo), Guns N' Roses
2. Lotus, Up, R.E.M.
3. Cry Electric Co., Vertigo 2005 (Live from Chicago), U2
4. Let's Get High, 2001, Dr. Dre
5. Building Steam with a Grain of Salt, Endtroducing..., DJ Shadow

What kind of drunk are you...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home