Friday, February 24, 2006

Jackass City: Steve Huang & Mike Yuan


Because my previous entry may have raised some questions, here's a little more information, for anyone who's curious.

Took a coworker friend out for some drinks last night. Mike Yuan and Steve Huang show up. Fairly peaceful interactions.

Thing is, when Mike Yuan and Steve Huang get a few drinks into them, they love to rough-house. An old frat-house excuse to touch another man's skin. So, as soon as my coworker leaves, Mike Yuan and Steve Huang start hitting me. Why? This is their idea of "funny". Because they've got nothing to say. Because they're socially awkward, even without the booze. Because they're really just a couple of adolescent idiots.

I wasn't in the mood to be touched last night. Because he'd hit me, I hit Steve in the face. Steve starts screaming, "NOT IN THE FACE!!!" like a fucking lunatic and begins to PUNCH ME FULL FORCE IN THE SIDE OF MY HEAD. Several times. My ear's ringing.

I want to clock him back. I want to crush his fucking geek glasses into his eyesocket. But I know it'll just escalate. Because Steve is a fucking psychopath. And not in a way he should be in any way proud of. He's got some juvenile rage in him that's stored up from childhood. Dead daddy syndrome.

People on the street are stopping to watch now. Steve Huang and Mike Yuan are just fucking insane. But as much as I want to kick Steve's teeth into the cement, I hail a cab and leave the scene. Because I'm just so sick of having those idiots in my life.

So, fuck you, Steve. Fuck you, Mike. Maybe I'll see you in hell.

Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

It (domestic violence) is unethical because they effect (affect:) pain(s), suffering(s), and (&) damnation(s) (loss (losing(s))) & thank you for disclosing, M(r)s. or Mrs. Hewitt. More than an (accidental) touch is consider(ed)(abl(e)(y))(:)(,) (domestic) violence, or, domestic violence.

10/22/2023 02:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home