Thursday, February 23, 2006

can i get an encore...? do you want more...?


Go home to your mother!
Doesn't SHE ever want you??
Tell her this isn't some COMMUNIST DAYCARE CENTER!
Tell your mother I hate her!!
Tell your mother I HATE YOU!!!


"Tell Your Mother (Hidden Soundclip)", Portrait of an American Family, Marilyn Manson


Well, I'm not much for introducing regular "bits" into my blog, but everyone seemed to have such a good time playing yesterday's "random 5" game -- and in these trying times, we need to hold onto something, don't we...?

My 5 Shuffled IPOD Tracks of the Day:
1. "End Credits", Nightbreed, Danny Elfman
2. "Zooropa", Zooropa, U2
3. "Crawlspace", To The 5 Boroughs, Beastie Boys
4. "One in a Million", Very, The Pet Shop Boys
5. "Tell Your Mother (Hidden Soundclip)", Portrait of an American Family, Marilyn Manson

I'm not accustomed to just putting my ipod on shuffle. Sometimes, you come up with some really strange things that you'd forgotten about or aren't really familiar with.

I've got so much work to do this weekend...

Got an accidental text message from a stupid c*** I used to know, she was probably drunk; some people need to delete numbers from their cell phones...

Hey kids: IT'S THURSDAY!
Now just one time, I wantch'all to SCREAM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home