Friday, July 05, 2002

Dear Burnt by the Sun,

Have not added anything in quite a while because I've been busy and because it is very hot in our computer room at home, and as such I have spent less time there the past few weeks.

This heat wave is relentless.

Yesterday, C and I went bowling at BOWLMOR (1 game, I won by three points! -- we're considering having our wedding reception there), then had some Independence Day bar-b-que w/ mom, then walked to the East Side and stood on the highway with hundreds of others as we gazed at the magnificent fireworks display.

Oh, Cameron's wedding was lovely. I finished editing the video last week and sent a copy off to Cam and his new bride. (Nick pointed out, too late, that I misspelled the maid of honor's name in the video.)

Carla and I interviewed Margaret Cho on behalf of GENERATION RICE on Monday. We've got to pull together our review/interview soon, but you'll be able to find it on there. Margaret's real nice in person. The other reporters at the roundtable interview were rabid, but we got to get in a bunch of questions between the both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home