Friday, June 14, 2002

Dear Headbangers,

G U N S
N'
R O S E S

will be touring the U.S.A. September through December this year.

[Well, it's sort of "GNR 2", much like how in "M:I 2" Tom Cruise and Ving Rhames were the only recurring characters in what is supposed to be an ensemble property...]

Yes, I am ready to embrace Axl Rose's new lineup:

> Robin Finck (& Buckethead?) as "Slash"
> Tommy Stinson as "Duff McKagan"
> Paul Huge as "Izzy Stradlin"/"Gilby Clarke"
> Brian Mantia as "Steven Adler"/"Matt Sorum"
> Dizzy Reed as "Dizzy Reed"

I've been listening to bootlegs of 3 new songs they played at ROCK IN RIO 3. They rock.

What's wrong with me that Tom Cruise and Axl Rose are my biggest idols?

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Both spoke "truth to power."

1/19/2023 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home